£45 – Gaucho London restaurants: 2-course steak meal for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Gaucho, the "sophisticated" (Time Out) Argentinian steakhouse chain, is offering a 2-course sharing meal for two — which includes a selection of sides and meats — at six of its London restaurants for less than £25 per person. This menu is exclusive to Travelzoo members.
- The 2-course Taste of Gaucho set menu, which includes three empanadas, chimichurri sauce, a buttered lettuce salad, chips, and 100g of each of cuadril rump, chorizo sirloin, ancho ribeye, and churrasco de chorizo for two
- Valid 12-11pm Monday-Thursday and 11:30am-11pm Friday 21 June until 28 November, 2021. Sloane Avenue: 12-11pm Sunday-Friday
Why We Love It
- Gaucho is "steak-world royalty", says TimeOut
- The steak comes from premium Black Angus cattle bred in Argentina
- Locations include Chancery Lane, Sloane Avenue, Smithfield, Charlotte Street, the City of London, and the flagship Piccadilly restaurant
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(20 Member Ratings)