£30 – Hard Rock Hotel London: bottomless brunch for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Hard Rock Hotel London "feels very Hollywood luxe" and offers "a hint of US glamour in central London", says the London Evening Standard. A bottomless brunch at Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street, inside the hotel, is now £15 per person. Grab a spot in one of the "sumptuous booths" and tuck into your choice of two courses, served with unlimited drinks.
- A 2-course bottomless brunch, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert for two
- Unlimited prosecco or draught beer during your 2-hour slot
- You can pay an extra £10 per person (direct to the restaurant) to upgrade to cocktails
- Valid Monday-Wednesday until 31 March, 2022. You will need to pre-book a 2-hour slot between 11am and 3pm
- You can get a 3-course bottomless brunch for two — this option is £40 Monday-Wednesday and £49 Thursday-Sunday
Why We Love It
- You'll save a whopping 66% on the regular cost
- Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street "has mass appeal and is a lot of fun", according to CNN travel
- You can expect "nods to British culture within the iconic American chain" (London Evening Standard); memorabilia on display includes David Bowie's "Relax" t-shirt and one of Paul McCartney's iconic Beatles suits, as well as the piano from Freddy Mercury's family home, and a letter written by Buddy Holly in 1958, when he was staying at the hotel that is now Hard Rock Hotel London
- The "rocking" (The New York Times) venue pays homage to rock music and features drum sticks hanging from the ceiling, and instruments and costumes adorning the walls
- The hotel is ideally situated for sightseeing — the West End, the shops of Oxford Street, and the boutiques of Bond Street are all less than 25 minutes' walk, or a short Tube ride, away
Travelzoo Tip: We have also negotiated a collection of London hotel deals nearby — click here to explore luxury stays, city centre hotels, boutique getaways, and more.
Must be used by two people in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(81 Member Ratings)