£79 – London: meal & drink for 2 at top critic favourite
Why We Love This Deal
Norma, in Fitzrovia, brings together the culture of Sicily with the island's moorish influences, both in the "seductive tile, marble and velvet décor" and "decidedly jaunty" menu (Evening Standard). The restaurant is highly praised by food critics — Jay Rayner calls it a "place of joy", and Giles Coren praises the "incredibly thrilling and unfamiliar" menu — and you can now visit for a 4-course meal and cocktail for less than £40 per person.
- A 4-course course meal for two from the Set Menu
- A seasonal cocktail each, and a tea or coffee to finish
- Valid 12-10pm Monday-Friday and 12-5:30pm* Saturday from reopening 30 September, 2021
- Due to current government restrictions, Norma is now closed. Visit https://normalondon.com/ for more information. We have worked with the restaurant and extended the dates you can use your voucher until 30 September, 2021
Why We Love It
- Norma is "genuinely worth being excited about", says Jay Rayner, and "it doesn’t put a foot wrong"
- "It’s just so, so pretty: tiled and arched and beautifully lit, with soft golden seating and marble-topped tables, romantic nooks and supersweet service" — Giles Coren
- The Evening Standard calls the restaurant a "beguiling Sicilian with walloping flavours"
- The menu is inspired by Sicily and offers "old school Italian charm" (Stylist magazine)
Travelzoo Tip: We have also negotiated a collection of London hotel deals nearby — click here to explore luxury stays, budget bed and breakfasts, and more.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.