£28 – Mayfair: celeb-chef lunch & cocktails for 2, 67% off
Why We Love This Deal
Kanishka is "original, opulent and outrageously good", says GQ. You and a friend can visit Atul Kochhar's highly rated Mayfair restaurant — which focuses on "vibrant regional Indian cooking" — for a 2-course lunch with a cocktail for £14 a head. This deal saves 67% on the usual price.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the set menu, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert, plus a Kanishka Kiss cocktail
- A voucher for one is £14; a voucher for four is £56
- Valid 12pm-2:30pm Monday-Saturday from reopening until 30 November, 2021
- Due to current government restrictions, Kanishka is now temporarily closed. Visit https://kanishkarestaurant.co.uk/ for more information. We have worked with the restaurant and extended the dates you can use your voucher until 30 November, 2021
Why We Love It
- The restaurant focuses on cuisine from the northeast of India, and "tempts you with dishes that would be novel to most curry house habitués", says The Daily Telegraph
- "Kanishka offers a unique and exciting taste of an area of the country that should surprise and excite even the most experienced of palates" — GQ
- Atul Kochhar was the first Indian chef to receive a Michelin star back in 2001
- You may recognise Atul from his television appearances on the BBC's "Saturday Kitchen", "MasterChef Goes Large", and "Great British Menu"
- Luxury Lifestyle Magazine praises the "prime location, stunning decoration and gorgeously delicious food presented beautifully"
Travelzoo Tip: We have also negotiated a collection of London hotel deals nearby — click here to explore luxury stays, budget bed and breakfasts, and more.
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(87 Member Ratings)