£83 – Michelin-starred meal & champagne for 2 in London
Why We Love This Deal
The Michelin-starred Céleste at the Lanesborough is "one of the most spectacular dining rooms in London", says Condé Nast Traveller. You can now get a 3-course lunch or dinner and champagne for two for £41.50 per person.
- A 3-course lunch or dinner for two from the Menu du Jour, plus a 125ml glass of champagne
- A voucher for one is £42
- Valid 12-2:30pm Monday-Saturday and 12-4pm Sunday for lunch, and from 6:30-10pm* Sunday-Thursday for dinner from reopening until 30 June, 2021. There may be some limited availability for dinner Friday-Saturday — enquire on booking
- We've also negotiated an offer for champagne afternoon tea, now £106 for two
- Due to current restrictions, the Lanesborough is temporarily closed. Visit https://www.oetkercollection.com/hotels/the-lanesborough/restaurants-bars/celeste/ for more information. We've worked with Céleste to extend validity, so you now have until 30 June to use your voucher.
Why We Love It
- Time Out praises the "spectacular" food at this "elegant, bright and visually luxuriant" restaurant
- The Lanesborough is a "resplendent and highly polished Neoclassical mansion" (The Daily Telegraph) that has views over Hyde Park
- Forbes says the "menu is sublime" and the "service is gracious and beyond attentive"
Travelzoo Tip: We have also negotiated a collection of London hotel deals nearby — click here to explore luxury stays, budget bed and breakfasts, and more.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(37 Member Ratings)