£29 – London: 'punchy' Peruvian tasting-menu lunch & bubbly
Why We Love This Deal
The Peruvian restaurant Lima in Fitzrovia serves dishes that are "full of punchy, invigorating flavours and fantastically vivid colours" (The Michelin Guide 2020). You can now get a 5-course tasting-menu lunch with a glass of bubbly for £29 per person.
- The 5-Course Tasting Lunch Menu for one person, with a 125ml glass of prosecco
- Valid 12-2:30pm Wednesday-Saturday from reopening until 30 April. For a £10-per-person supplement (payable direct to the venue), you can visit for dinner 5:30-9pm Tuesday-Thursday or 5:30-6pm Friday-Saturday. Please note that the last seating on Friday and Saturday is 6pm. You can view the Dinner Tasting Menu here. Please note that opening times are subject to change, as per government tier restrictions
- A voucher for two is £58
- Due to government restrictions, Lima is temporarily closed. Visit www.limalondon.com/fitzrovia for more information. This voucher is valid until 30 April
- We've also negotiated an offer at the venue's sister restaurant, Lima Floral — you can now get a 3-course meal with bubbly for two for £49
Why We Love It
- You'll save 30% on the regular price of this dining experience
- According to The Michelin Guide 2020, Lima is an "informal, fun place", and "one of those restaurants that just makes you feel good about life"
- The tasting menu features traditional Peruvian seafood dishes and ingredients, such as ceviche (made from fresh raw fish cured in citrus juices), pisco (a type of brandy produced in the wine-making regions of Peru), "tiger's milk" (a spicy citrus marinade), and Andean herbs, as well as desserts hailing from South America
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. A 12.5% service charge will be added to the bill, based on the offer price. Must be used by one person in one visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.