£99 – 5-star London hotel: 3 courses & champagne for 2
Why We Love This Deal
2-AA-Rosette The Game Bird at 5-star The Stafford in Mayfair serves "no-fuss British classics executed to perfection", according to Town & Country magazine. You can now get three courses, plus a glass of champagne, at the "quietly brilliant" (Condé Nast Traveller) restaurant for less than £50 a head. This deal saves up to 43% on the regular cost.
- A 3-course meal from the main menu* for two people
- A 150ml glass of Moët et Chandon Imperial brut champagne
- Valid 12-8:30pm Monday-Saturday until 30 June, 2021
Why We Love It
- The hotel is "worth tracking down", says The AA, praising the kitchen's "top-notch British produce" and "ambitious dishes glowing with Mediterranean colour"
- You can expect "inventive, seasonal twists to classic British dishes" that offer "fine-dining with a helping of fun", according to The Week
- "Balancing discerning elegance with astute service — the two concepts come together as one, catering to sophisticated individuals who appreciate great hotels and even better food" — Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
- The property is steeped in British history — the 17th-century building started as a private residence, then opened as a hotel in 1912. During World War II, the hotel served as a club for American and Canadian officers stationed overseas, and the wine cellars were turned into an air-raid shelter during the Blitz
- Upon the restaurant's opening in 2017, renowned food critic Jay Rayner called The Game Bird "a love letter", saying it offers the "very best versions of the familiar"
- See all our Christmas gift deals
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.