£28 – Celeb-chef London restaurant: meal & wine for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Indian Essence in Petts Wood is owned by Atul Kochhar, the first Indian chef to receive a Michelin star. You can now visit for a 2-course lunch and wine for two for £14 a head.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the Lunch Set Menu, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert, plus a glass of house wine
- You can add a third course for an extra £2 per person
- Alternatively, you can visit for dinner -- this option is £38 for two courses and £42 for three courses, and also includes a glass of house wine per person
- Valid for lunch 12-2:45pm Monday-Friday; for dinner 5-9:30pm Sunday and 5-10pm Monday-Wednesday, until 30 November, 2020; 2 January-30 April, 2021
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 39% on the regular price of this dining experience
- Chef-proprietor Atul Kochhar received his first Michelin star in 2001 for his work at Tamarind and has appeared on television shows including "Saturday Kitchen" and "Great British Menu". Kochhar earned a second Michelin star in 2007 at his restaurant Benares
- See all our Christmas gift deals
The availability of onsite facilities is subject to current government regulations at the time of your visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Quantity Available
How to Book
(88 Member Ratings)