£39 – Steak, unlimited fries & cocktail for 2 in London
Why We Love This Deal
Smith & Wollensky, just off the Strand, is a "haven for meat lovers", according to Elle magazine. You and a friend can now visit for a steak meal with unlimited fries and a cocktail for less than £20 a head. This saves 56% on the regular cost.
- A steak meal for two, including a 250g sirloin steak each, unlimited fries, and a Gin Bramble cocktail each
- A voucher for one is £20 and a voucher for four is £78
- Valid 12-10pm Wednesday-Friday until 27 November, 2020, then 1 January-31 March, 2021
- All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your visit
Why We Love It
- Smith & Wollensky opened in New York in 1977 -- its London branch is the first outside the US
- The 1920s-style steakhouse in Covent Garden is regularly used as a filming location and can be spotted in Netflix series "The Crown", BBC comedy-drama "Fleabag", BBC drama "McMafia", and the Steve Coogan film "Stan and Ollie"
- "It's like entering the set of Mad Men... a proper restaurant", says Michelin-starred chef Ollie Dabbous for The Daily Telegraph
- Executive head chef Tom Cook previously worked at the 2-AA-Rosette Le Pont de la Tour, the Michelin-starred Tom Aikens restaurant, and with Michel Roux Jr at the 2-Michelin-starred Le Gavroche
- See all our Christmas gift deals
There is a maximum of six people per booking. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Limited Quantity Available
How to Book
(143 Member Ratings)