£83 – Michelin-starred meal & champagne for 2 in London
Why We Love This Deal
The Michelin-starred Céleste at the Lanesborough is "one of the most spectacular dining rooms in London", says Condé Nast Traveller. You can now get a 3-course lunch or dinner and champagne for two for £41.50 a head.
- A 3-course lunch or dinner for two from the Menu du Jour, plus a 125ml glass of champagne each
- A voucher for one is £42
- Valid 12-2:30pm daily and from 7-10:30pm Sunday-Thursday until 30 September. There may be some limited availability for dinner Friday-Saturday -- enquire on booking
Why We Love It
- Time Out praises the "spectacular" food at this "elegant, bright and visually luxuriant" restaurant
- The Lanesborough is a "resplendent and highly polished Neoclassical mansion" (The Daily Telegraph) that has views over Hyde Park
- Forbes says the "menu is sublime" and the "service is gracious and beyond attentive"
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(17 Member Ratings)