£40pp – Royal afternoon tea & champagne in Mayfair, 38% off
Why We Love This Deal
Guests at the 5-star InterContinental London Park Lane can expect "exceptional service" (The Daily Telegraph) in "sumptuous surroundings" (Surrey Life). You can now get "a super luxurious afternoon tea" (as described by Surrey Live) with a glass of champagne in the hotel's Wellington Lounge for £40 per person.
This voucher is fully refundable or exchangeable. The venue’s cancellation policy* will apply once you have made your booking.
- The Royal Tea for one, including heritage beetroot, butternut squash, goat cheese curd tart, a selection of sandwiches, plain and sultana scones with Devon clotted cream and strawberry preserve, and a selection of cakes and pastries, served with a selection of loose-leaf tea**, plus a 125ml glass of champagne
- A voucher for two is £79
- Valid 1-5pm daily until 31 July
Why We Love It
- You'll save 38% on the regular cost of this afternoon tea and champagne experience
- The Daily Telegraph praises the "pleasant afternoon tea" at this "Hyde Park hideaway"
- Afternoon tea is served in the Wellington Lounge, which offers views of the Wellington Arch
- The InterContinental stands on the site of 145 Piccadilly, the home of King George VI and the Queen Mother, which was destroyed during WWII
- "A divine treat and a perfect gift idea for spoiling a loved one on Valentine's Day or Mother's Day" -- Surrey Live
Please speak to a member of the team if you have any dietary allergies or intolerances. A minimum of two people per booking. A maximum of six people per booking. A 12.5% discretionary service charge based on the full value of the experience will be added to the final bill. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.