£49 – Marcus Wareing restaurant: 2 courses & cocktail for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Marcus Wareing's 3-AA-Rosette restaurant The Gilbert Scott, in the "magnificent" (The AA) St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, is offering a lunch or dinner for two with a cocktail each, for £49.
- A 2-course set-menu* lunch or dinner for two people, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a seasonal cocktail or non-alcoholic alternative each
- You can get three courses each for £59
- Valid for lunch (12-2:30pm) daily or dinner (5:30pm-9pm) Sunday-Wednesday until 31 October
- Alternatively, you can visit the hotel's "glamorous" (Time Out) bar for four cocktails for £27
Why We Love It
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2020 says Marcus Wareing's "signature British-focused menus take prime UK produce" to "deliver a well-crafted, gently contemporary repertoire"
- The restaurant is in St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, which originally opened in 1873 and is described by The AA as a "masterpiece of Gothic Revival" and "the perfect setting for a statement restaurant"
- "This restaurant has the splendour of a Grand Salon but the buzz of a brasserie" -- The Michelin Guide 2020
A maximum of six vouchers per table and six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. If you are pregnant, please inform the spa when booking. Please note that there will be classes at peak times and that children will also be using the pool. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(63 Member Ratings)