Sold outThis deal was published January 23, 2020 and sold out March 31, 2020. See current deals
£29 – Sunday lunch w/prosecco for 2 in Crouch End
Why We Love This Deal
The Clock N8 in Crouch End reopened in January, following a refurbishment. With this deal you and a friend can visit the restaurant for a 3-course Sunday lunch with a glass of prosecco for £29 -- saving 50% on the usual cost.
- A 3-course Sunday lunch for two, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each*, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for one is £15; a voucher for four is £58
- Valid 2pm-5pm Sundays until 30 April
- Alternatively, you can visit the restaurant for a 3-course meal for two with wine and coffee for £29 or three cocktails to share for £16
Why We Love It
- We like the sound of the ham hock and stilton croquettes with cranberry coulis, followed by the 35-day aged Scottish Sirloin with horseradish sauce, Yorkshire puddings, duck fat roast potatoes, chantenay carrots and greens, and the Baileys and espresso chocolate pot to finish
- The Clock N8 prides itself on its use of seasonal British produce, sourcing most of its produce from local market stalls
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.