£25 – 'Mind-blowing' lunch & drink for 2 at Maison Bab
Why We Love This Deal
"My mouth cried. My heart did somersaults," said Giles Coren in his review of Maison Bab in The Times. You can now visit this "mind-blowing" new gourmet kebab restaurant in Covent Garden for lunch for £12.50 a head, saving up to 39% on the usual price.
- A meal for two, including either a starter and main, or main and side dish each*
- A London Bohemia Lager or Hazy Days IPA beer or a 125ml glass of red or white house wine each
- A voucher for one is £13; a voucher for four is £49
- Valid 12-5:30pm Sunday-Thursday; 3-5:30pm Friday until 31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- A reviewer for The Independent praised the "fresh ingredients" and "large flavours", concluding by saying, "I'll be back"
- Maison Bab's head chef Manu Canales Garces was formerly the sous chef at the 2-Michelin-starred Le Gavroche in Mayfair
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 39% off
How to Book
(51 Member Ratings)