£78 – Nathan Outlaw's Siren: 3 courses & champagne for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Siren at The Goring -- headed by "genius" (Tatler) celebrity chef Nathan Outlaw -- is "one of the best new dining opportunities in town", says GQ Magazine. For £78, you and a friend can visit this 5-Red-Star hotel for a 3-course meal with champagne at its first new restaurant to open in over a century.
- A 3-course meal for two, including a starter, a main course and a dessert from the Pre-theatre Menu, plus a 125ml glass of champagne each
- A voucher for one is £39
- Valid 12-2:15pm daily; 5:30-9:45pm Sunday-Thursday; 5:30-6:30pm Friday-Saturday until 30 April
Why We Love It
- Siren at The Goring is "delightfully quaint" with a "menu that's more than a match for the majestic setting", says The Guardian, which also praises the "amazing" staff and "exquisite" puddings
- Across the road from Buckingham Palace, the venue is a favourite with the royal family. The hotel welcomed royalty from all over the world for the coronations of George VI and Queen Elizabeth II, and the Duchess of Cambridge stayed there the night before her wedding to Prince William
- "Great cooking and fine ingredients, so fill your boots" -- The Daily Telegraph
- Showcasing the best in Cornish seafood, this restaurant is "sleek and beautiful" -- a "delicious job", hails The Times
- "The great and the glamorous will be found at royal favourite The Goring's new fish restaurant," says Tatler
- "Mains read like the best of Britain’s species", says Olive Magazine, which also praises the restaurant's location in the hotel's orangery "overlooking a secret, perfectly manicured garden"
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(13 Member Ratings)