£28 – Celeb-chef Indian restaurant: lunch & wine for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Indian Essence, owned by Atul Kochhar -- the first Indian chef to receive a Michelin star -- is now offering a 2-course lunch and wine for two for £14 a head.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the Lunch Set Menu, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a 175ml glass of house wine each
- You can add a third course for an extra £2 per person
- Alternatively, you can visit for dinner -- this option is £38 for two courses and £42 for three courses, and also includes a 175ml glass of house wine each
- Valid 12-2:30pm Tuesday-Friday for lunch and 5:45-10:30pm Sunday-Wednesday for dinner, until 30 April
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 36% on the regular price of this dining experience
- Chef-proprietor Atul Kochhar received his first Michelin star for his work at Tamarind in 2001 and has appeared on television shows including "Saturday Kitchen" and "Great British Menu". Kochhar earned a second Michelin star in 2007 for his restaurant Benares
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.