£29 – Crouch End: 3-course meal & wine for 2, 41% off
Why We Love This Deal
The Clock N8 in Crouch End reopened in January, following a refurbishment. With this deal you and a friend can visit the restaurant for a 3-course meal with a glass of wine and coffee for £29 -- saving up to 41% on the usual cost.
- A 3-course meal for two from the Prix Fixe menu, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each, plus a 175ml glass of house wine and a coffee each
- A voucher for one is £15; a voucher for four is £58
- Valid 12pm-11pm Tuesday-Friday and 6pm-7:30pm Saturdays until 30 April
- Alternatively, you can visit the restaurant for a 3-course Sunday lunch for two with prosecco for £29 or three cocktails to share for £16
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 41% on the the price of the restaurant's already competitively priced set menu
- We like the sound of the grilled Madagascan tiger prawns with smoked paprika and garlic butter to start, followed by the pan-fried aged Irish sirloin steak with pomme allumettes and peppercorn sauce, and the Baileys and espresso chocolate pot to finish
- The Clock N8 prides itself on its use of seasonal British produce, sourcing most of its produce from local market stalls
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 41% off
How to Book
(19 Member Ratings)