£39 – Afternoon tea for 2 at 5-star Mayfair hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Podium Restaurant and Bar at the 5-star London Hilton on Park Lane serves "sophisticated" afternoon tea "in the heart of fashionable Mayfair" (The Michelin Guide 2020). You and a friend can take afternoon tea there for less than £20 a head -- that's half the regular price.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of finger sandwiches, plain, chocolate chip and raisin scones served with salted caramel spread, Cornish clotted cream and strawberry jam, and a selection of pastries and miniature fancies, served with a choice of teas
- You can add a 125ml glass of Pommery champagne each to the above -- this option is £49 for two
- Valid 2-5pm Monday-Friday until 31 March, 2020
- Visitors between 3-16 February will receive a Valentines themed afternoon tea (please note that Valentine's Day is not included)
- We have also negotiated a 3-course meal for two with a bottle of wine for £55
Why We Love It
- You'll save 50% on the regular cost of this afternoon tea
- According to The Daily Telegraph, "the Hilton is one of the icons of 1960s design" and boasts "a definite sense of glitz"
- Afternoon tea is crafted by pastry chefs Emmanuel Bonneau and Sam Leatherby, who were crowned the winners of Channel 4's "Bake Off: The Professionals" in 2018
- You could combine your afternoon tea with a spot of sightseeing -- the London Hilton on Park Lane is a short walk from Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace
Maximum group size is four. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(194 Member Ratings)