£55 – 5-star Mayfair hotel: meal & bottle of wine for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The 2-AA-Rosette Podium Restaurant and Bar is set within the 5-star London Hilton on Park Lane. You and a friend can now visit for a 3-course meal with a bottle of wine for £27.50 a head.
- A 3-course lunch or dinner for two from the à la carte menu* and a bottle of house red or white wine to share
- A voucher for four is £109 -- this includes two bottles of house wine
- Valid until 31 March, 2020. Lunch: 12-3pm Monday-Friday; 12:30-3pm Saturday-Sunday. Dinner: 5:30-11pm Monday-Saturday; 5:30-10:30pm Sunday
- We have also negotiated afternoon tea for two for £39
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 59% on the regular cost of this dining experience
- This "swish all-day eatery" is a "relaxed pit-stop with an eclectic, comfort-oriented menu", says The AA Restaurant Guide 2020
- According to The Daily Telegraph, "the Hilton is one of the icons of 1960s design" and boasts "a definite sense of glitz"
- The venue is a short walk from Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace
Maximum group size is four. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 59% off
How to Book
(194 Member Ratings)