Sold outThis deal was published December 19, 2019 and sold out February 15, 2020. See current deals
£45 – St Pancras by Searcys: champagne & cheese for 2
Why We Love This Deal
St Pancras Brasserie and Champagne Bar by Searcys sits on the Grand Terrace at St Pancras International station. With this deal, you and a friend can visit the restaurant's Champagne Bar for a trio of champagne tastings, plus a selection of artisan cheeses for £22.50 per head.
- A trio of champagne tasting for two people, including three 50ml glasses each, plus a selection of artisan cheeses to share
- A voucher for four is £89
- Valid 12-9:30pm Monday-Saturday and 12-7pm Sundays until 31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- You'll save 37% on this champagne tasting for two
- The trio of champagnes are selected each month by the restaurant's in-house sommerlier
- St Pancras by Searcys is the longest champagne bar in Europe and it "certainly boasts some pretty views", including the "impressive glass and steel lattice roof of the station", says Time Out
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.