£28 – 2-AA-Rosette celeb-chef lunch & drinks for 2, 63% off
Why We Love This Deal
Kanishka is "original, opulent and outrageously good", says GQ. You and a friend can now visit Atul Kochhar's 2-AA-Rosette Mayfair restaurant -- which fosues on "vibrant regional Indian cooking" -- for a 2-course lunch with a bellini for £14 a head -- that's 63% less than usual.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the set menu, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert, plus a bellini each
- A voucher for one is £14; a voucher for four is £56
- Valid 12pm-2:30pm Monday-Saturday until 30 April, 2020
Why We Love It
- The restaurant focuses on cuisine from the northeast of India, and "tempts you with dishes that would be novel to most curry house habitués", says The Daily Telegraph
- "Kanishka offers a unique and exciting taste of an area of the country that should surprise and excite even the most experienced of palates" -- GQ
- Atul Kochhar was the first Indian chef to receive a Michelin star back in 2001
- You may recognise Atul from his television appearances on the BBC's "Saturday Kitchen", "MasterChef Goes Large" and "Great British Menu"
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(89 Member Ratings)