Sold outThis deal was published December 05, 2019 and sold out February 15, 2020. See current deals
£39 – 2-course meal for 2 inc bubbly on the Strand
Why We Love This Deal
Amba Hotel Charing Cross is described as "one of London's great 19th-century railway hotels" by The Daily Telegraph. You and a friend can now visit its Terrace Restaurant for a 2-course dinner and bubbly for £19.50 a head.
- A 2-course dinner for two from the à la carte menu*, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco or a golden negroni cocktail each
- A voucher for one is £20; a voucher for four is £75
- You can add a third course to the above deal -- this option is £25 for one, £49 for two or £95 for four
- Valid 12-10pm daily from 14 January-31 March, 2020
- We have also negotiated sparkling afternoon tea for two at the hotel for £35
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 50% on the usual cost of this meal for two
- The Terrace Restaurant boasts views of the historic Strand
- The hotel, built in 1865 for passengers travelling to and from Charing Cross station, still retains some of its original architectural features in the restaurant, the marble-columned ballroom and the main reception room
- The Daily Telegraph praises the restaurant's "well-trained and attentive" staff
- The property, which is a 2-minute stroll from Trafalgar Square, is ideal for exploring The National Gallery and the Strand
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used by two people in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.