£39 – 2-course lunch & bubbly for 2 aboard Thames yacht
Why We Love This Deal
The Yacht London is a 1920s steam yacht permanently moored on the River Thames at Victoria Embankment. You and a friend can now get a 2-course lunch and bubbly on board for less than £20 a head.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the Lunch Menu, including a starter and a main course each
- A glass of Durello Spumante Brut each
- A voucher for one is £20
- 12-3pm Wednesday-Friday until 30 April, 2020
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 53% on the regular cost of this experience
- The yacht, previously named St Katharine, served during World War II as a Royal Naval Reserve guardship on the Thames Estuary
- It has been visited twice by Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. Other former guests include the Queen Mother and Winston Churchill, who smoked one of his famous cigars over the stern of the top deck
- The restaurant boasts views of the South Bank and the Thames, and is a 20-minute walk from the Houses of Parliament
Bookings can only be made online by following this link: https://theyachtlondon.com/tzoo1/. Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 53% off
How to Book
(25 Member Ratings)