£39 – Rib of beef sharer & prosecco for 2 at new London pub
Why We Love This Deal
The Beau Brummell, a new gastropub in St James's in London, is offering a sharing rib of beef for two, including a glass of prosecco each, for less than £20 a head.
- A traditional breed rib of beef to share between two, served with bone marrow butter and chunky chips, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- Valid 12-10pm Monday-Friday; 5-10pm Saturdays 2 January-31 March, 2020
- We have also negotiated a deal for five sharing plates and prosecco for two for £29 or a 2-course Sunday roast with prosecco for two for £39
Why We Love It
- You save 54% on the usual cost of this experience
- The gastropub, which opened in September, uses British produce in its dishes and sources local wines
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.