£39 – Sunday roast & bubbly for 2 at new London gastropub
Why We Love This Deal
The Beau Brummell, a new gastropub in St James's in London, is offering a 2-course Sunday roast with prosecco for two for less than £20 a head.
- A Sunday roast* for two, including a starter and a main course each (or a sharing roast between two), plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- Valid 12-10pm on Sundays until 30 November, 2019; 5 January-29 March, 2020
- We have also negotiated a deal for five sharing plates and prosecco for two for £29 or a rib of beef sharer with prosecco for two for £39
Why We Love It
- You save up to 51% on the usual cost of this experience
- The gastropub, which opened in September, uses British produce in their dishes and sources local wines
- We like the sound of the pork rillette followed by the Portland lamb roast
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.