£29 – Sharing plates & bubbly for 2 at new London gastropub
Why We Love This Deal
The Beau Brummell, a new gastropub in St James's in London, is offering five sharing plates with prosecco for two for less than £15 a head.
- A choice of five dishes from the Small Plates section of the menu to share between two (up to £9.50 each)*, plus 125ml glass of prosecco each
- Valid 12-10pm Monday-Friday; 5-10pm Saturday until 30 November, 2019; 2 January-31 March, 2020
- We have also negotiated a deal for a 2-course Sunday roast and prosecco for two for £39 or a rib of beef sharer with prosecco for two for £39
Why We Love It
- You save up to 52% on the usual cost of this experience
- The gastropub, which opened in September, uses British produce in its dishes and sources local wines
- We like the sound of the slow-cooked beef short rib, pork shoulder croquette, cured trout with dill crème fraîche and grilled chicken slider
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.