£29 – 'Chic' Belgravia pub: 2-course meal & drinks for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The Orange Public House & Hotel occupies an "ornate" corner building near Sloane Square and offers "rustic and uncomplicated food" (The AA). You and a friend can now visit for a 2-course lunch with prosecco, wine or beer for £29 -- saving up to 62% on the regular price.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the à la carte menu*, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco, a 175ml glass of wine (worth up to £6) or a pint of beer (worth up to £5.50) each
- A voucher for one is £15
- Valid 12-5pm Monday-Friday; 12-4pm Saturday from 2 January-31 March, 2020
- A 3-course lunch or dinner, including a drink each, is £39 for two or £20 for one (valid 12-10pm Monday-Friday; 12-4pm Saturday from 2 January-31 March, 2020)
Why We Love It
- The Orange Public House & Hotel was named London Dining Pub of the Year in 2019's Good Pub Guide Awards
- The restaurant has a "countryside chic aesthetic in a well-heeled part of town", says The Daily Telegraph
- The Good Pub Guide 2019 recommends this "carefully restored pub" and praises the "good, modern food"
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 62% off
How to Book
(20 Member Ratings)