£29 – 'Distinguished' Belgravia pub: meal & drinks for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The Good Pub Guide 2020 praises the "civilised and friendly atmosphere" and "enjoyable" food at The Thomas Cubitt, a gastropub in Belgravia. For £14.50 a head, you can now get a 2-course meal with prosecco, wine or beer for two.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the à la carte menu*, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco, a 175ml glass of wine (worth up to £6) or a pint of beer (worth up to £5.50) each
- A voucher for one is £15
- Valid 12-5pm Monday-Friday; 12-4pm Saturday from 2 January-31 March, 2020
- You can add a third course for £39 for two or £20 for one
- Valid 12-10pm Monday-Friday; 12-4pm Saturday from 2 January-31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 63% on the regular cost of this dining experience
- The AA Pub Guide 2020 calls The Thomas Cubitt a "distinguished pub in a fashionable district"
- You can expect "tempting food" and "attentive staff", says The Good Pub Guide 2020
- Sawday's says "crowds flock to this classic country-house pub in the heart of Belgravia" which "puts more thought into what it produces than many a full-blown restaurant"
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 63% off
How to Book
(27 Member Ratings)