£39 – The Strand: steak, unlimited fries & cocktail for 2
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can now visit Smith & Wollensky, just off the Strand, for a steak meal with unlimited fries and a cocktail for less than £20 a head -- that's a saving of 64%.
- A steak meal for two, including a 250g sirloin steak each, unlimited fries and a Refresh Tonic cocktail each
- A voucher for one is £20 and a voucher for four is £78
- Valid 12-4:30pm daily; 4:30-10:30pm Monday-Friday and 4:30-9pm Sunday from 2 January-31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- Smith & Wollensky opened in New York in 1977 -- its London branch is the first outside the US
- The 1920s-style steakhouse in Covent Garden is regularly used as a filming location and can be spotted in Netflix series "The Crown", BBC comedy-drama "Fleabag", BBC drama "McMafia", Channel 4's "Made In Chelsea", JK Rowling's "The Cuckoo's Calling" and Steve Coogan film "Stan and Ollie"
- Executive head chef Tom Cook previously worked at the 2-AA-Rosette Le Pont de la Tour, the Michelin-starred Tom Aikens restaurant, and with Michel Roux Jr at the 2-Michelin-starred Le Gavroche
- A near-perfect 98% of over 490 Travelzoo members who have previously rated an experience here said they loved it
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
There is a maximum of four people per booking. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(463 Member Ratings)