Sold outThis deal was published January 29, 2020 and sold out March 31, 2020. See current deals
£29 – 3-course Lebanese lunch for 2 on Leicester Square
Why We Love This Deal
For £14.50 a head, you and a friend can get a 3-course Lebanese lunch with a glass of wine each at Maison du Mezze on Leicester Square -- saving up to 68% on the usual cost.
- A 3-course lunch* for two, including one hot or cold mezze, a main course and a dessert each, plus a 175ml glass of house wine each
- A voucher for four is £55
- Valid 12-3pm Sunday-Friday until 30 April
- For £5 extra per head you can get the same deal at dinner -- valid 5-11:30pm Sunday-Thursday until 30 April
Why We Love It
- This Lebanese restaurant is "decked out incredibly stylishly", says Time Out
- Maison du Mezze is on Leicester Square, so you can combine lunch with a spot of shopping or a show at the theatre
- We enjoyed the hummus topped with diced lamb, followed by chicken sharwarmah and the baklawa (bread pudding with filo pastry, pistachios, honey and ice cream) for dessert
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.