£59 – Canary Wharf: 3-course Sunday lunch & live jazz for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Boisdale of Canary Wharf -- a "glitzy" (The Times) Scottish restaurant -- is now offering a 3-course Sunday lunch accompanied by live jazz for less than £30 a head, saving 21% on the regular cost.
- A 3-course Sunday lunch for two from the set Sunday Jazz Lunch Menu*
- A voucher for one is £29.50
- Valid Sundays 2 January-31 March, 2020. Lunch is served 12-4pm (last order 3pm)
Why We Love It
- "This Canary Wharf outlet has all the tartan-tastic trademarks", says Time Out -- you can expect a cigar library and an encyclopaedic whisky list
- Each person will get to choose three courses from the Sunday Lunch Menu -- we like the sound of the Dunkeld Scottish oak smoked salmon, followed by the roast rib of aged Tee Valley Charolais beef with Yorkshire pudding and horseradish, and the baked bourbon vanilla cheesecake with blueberries to finish
- Your meal will be accompanied by live music, including 1930s-style jazz and swing -- the programme is overseen by "patron of music" Jools Holland
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
A maximum of six people per booking. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(87 Member Ratings)