£39 – Meal for 2 w/bubbly at Searcys St Pancras
Why We Love This Deal
St Pancras Brasserie and Champagne Bar by Searcys is a "true hidden gem exuding an air of opulence and sophistication" (ViaMichelin), on the Grand Terrace at St Pancras International station. You and a friend can now visit this Art Deco-themed restaurant for a 2-course meal and sparkling wine, for less than £19.50 a head.
- A 2-course meal for two from the Set Menu, including a main course and a starter or a dessert each, plus a glass of sparkling wine each
- A voucher for one is £20
- You can get the same package with three courses for an extra £10 per couple; a voucher for one is £25
- Valid 12-5:30pm and 7:30-9:30pm Monday-Saturday until 31 October
Why We Love It
- You'll save 18% on this set dining experience for two and also receive a glass of sparkling wine
- "Searcys St Pancras Grand is a stylish restaurant that combines the romance of travel from a bygone era with a modern European dining experience" -- ViaMichelin
- The restaurant interior was designed by award-winning interior architect Martin Brudnizki, who also worked on The Ivy and Le Caprice
- Art Deco features at the venue include Herringbone oak floors, gold ceilings and old station clocks on the walls
Maximum group size is 10. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(13 Member Ratings)