£55pp – London: Michelin-starred Marcus Wareing meal
Why We Love This Deal
Marcus Wareing's Michelin-starred, 5-AA-Rosette restaurant in the 5-star Berkeley hotel serves "first-class modern British gastronomy", says The AA. With this exclusive offer, you can get a 5-course tasting-menu meal and a glass of champagne for £55 a head.
- A 5-course tasting-menu lunch or dinner for one, plus a 125ml glass of Jacques Picard Le Chapitre Brut Rosé
- A voucher for two is £109
- Valid 12-2:30pm Monday-Friday and 6-9:45pm Monday-Tuesday until 30 June
Why We Love It
- "Marcus Wareing's eponymous restaurant inside the glamorous Berkeley Hotel is elegant and stylish, but also has a relaxed, easy-going feel" -- The Michelin Guide 2019
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2019 praises the "highly commendable" 5-course tasting menu, in which each course is designed by a different chef
- Time Out says dining at Marcus is a "lovely, long affair" with "spectacular" service and "fabulous dishes"
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(17 Member Ratings)