£32 – 2-course lunch for 2 aboard Thames yacht
The Yacht London is a 1920s steam yacht permanently moored on the River Thames. You and a friend can now enjoy a 2-course lunch on board for £16 a head.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the Lunch Menu, including a starter and a main course each
- Valid 12-3pm Tuesday-Friday until 31 July
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 46% on the regular cost of this experience
- The yacht, previously named St Katharine, was manned in World War II by the Royal Naval Reserve as a guardship for the Medway Channel in the Thames Estuary
- It was visited twice by Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. Other guests include the Queen Mother and Winston Churchill, who smoked one of his famous cigars over the stern of the top deck
- The restaurant boasts views of the South Bank and the Thames, and is a 20-minute walk from the Houses of Parliament
- 90% of recent TripAdvisor reviews rate the experience as Excellent or Very Good*
Bookings can only be made online by following this link: www.theyachtlondon.com/2cltz/. Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.