£14.50 – 3-course meal at new Japanese restaurant in London
For £14.50, you can now get a 3-course meal at Hot Stone, a brand-new restaurant which opened in Islington in February.
- A 3-course meal for one from the Main Menu*, including a starter (anything up to the value of £8.50 from the Mix and Match or Maki/Rolls sections), a main course (anything up to the value of £13.95 from the Hot Stones or Bibimbap sections) and a dessert up to the value of £6.50 each
- A voucher for two is £29 and a voucher for four is £58
- You can add a 175ml glass of house wine (either white or red) or a bottle of beer** per person, worth £5.50 each -- this option is £35 for two, £70 for four or £17.50 for one
- Valid 12-3pm, 5-10pm daily until 30 June
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 49% on the regular price of this meal
- The restaurant uses the age-old concept of cooking on hot stones to prepare its dishes -- we like the sound of the king prawn tempura hot stone roll to start, followed by the rump steak served with kimchi, and the Yuzu cheesecake with red plum sauce to finish
- Head chef Padam Raj Rai was the former head sushi chef at Tsukiji restaurant in the 5-star Westbury Hotel in Mayfair; with 15 years of experience in Japanese cuisine, he has worked at the likes of Nobu and Zuma, and was the senior sous chef at the 2-AA-Rosette Sake no Hana
- The restaurant is less than a 5-minute walk from Angel Tube station
There is a maximum of six people per booking. Must be used by two people in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Lunch & dinner daily until 30 Jun
Please note there is a maximum of six people per booking.
How to Book
(27 Member Ratings)