£17—Shakespeare's Globe: guided tour & exhibition
Why We Love This Deal
The world-famous Shakespeare's Globe is a "vital London cultural icon" that's been hailed by Time Out as "The Bard's hallowed ground". Visit for a guided tour and explore the brand-new exhibition space for £17—that's a saving of 34% on the usual price.
- An adult ticket (aged 16 and over) to Shakespeare’s Globe Story & Tour, including a 50-minute guided tour and self-guided time in the exhibition space
- A child ticket (aged 5-15) is £12.50 instead of £19
- Valid daily until 15 April, 2024—tours depart every half hour between 10am-4pm. Please note if there is no space for your preferred tour on the day of your visit, you will need to wait for the next tour. You can check the availability the day before or on the morning of travel
More Reasons to Go
- You will venture into the iconic wooden ‘O' and learn about the original Globe Theatre, which opened in 1599—the present theatre was reconstructed in 1997 and was built using oak pegs, Tudor-style bricks, and thatch from Norfolk.
- The Globe's brand-new exhibition space takes you through over 400 years of fascinating history as well as reliving some of its most iconic productions with seasonally curated displays. You'll even be able to prepare for the stage yourself using interactive costumes and props.
- The tour includes colourful stories and secrets of the 1599 Globe, the reconstruction process in the 1990s, and how the building now works as an imaginative theatre space.
- "Shakespeare's Globe was designed to resemble the original Globe as closely as possible, from the materials used in construction to the open-air stage that exposes viewers to London's changeable skies"—Lonely Planet.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Please note if there is no space for your preferred tour on the day of your visit, you will need to wait for the next tour. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. Shakespeare's Globe is a working theatre and tour times vary due to performance schedules and occasionally take place during rehearsals. We advise visitors arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure. The tour is in English. Guided tour language sheets are available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Greek, Portuguese, Dutch, Korean, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
Must be used by one adult (aged 16 and over) in one visit. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst on site. Children under three visit for free. Subject to availability. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (15 November, 2023). Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package.
How to Book
- Not available on 2-14 January, 2024