£34—24-hour hop-on, hop-off Thames cruise for 2
Why We Love This Deal
For £17 per person, you can take in some of London's most famous sights with this 24-hour ticket for City Cruises' hop-on, hop-off sightseeing boat tours. You'll save 26% on the regular price of this pass.
A 24-hour pass for two adults (aged 16 and over) for the River Red Rover hop-on, hop-off sightseeing cruise
- Children under five can visit for free but a ticket must be added at checkout. You can purchase a ticket for children age 5-15 direct with City Cruises upon booking
- You can embark at Tower, London Eye, Greenwich, or Westminster piers—all boats have a café on board and are suitable for travel in all weather conditions
- Valid Monday-Friday from 2 January-29 March, 2024. Boats operate approximately every 30-40 minutes—the timetable will be added here nearer the time of travel
More Reasons to Go
- With your ticket, you can hop on and off as often as you like for 24 hours—this is a great way to explore the city.
- There will be a running commentary about the landmarks you'll pass, which include Tower Bridge, St Paul's Cathedral, the London Eye, and the Palace of Westminster.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: You can change the date of your visit up to 72 hours in advance, please contact email@example.com. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. Not available on 13-14 February; 10 March, 2024; bank holidays. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (31 October, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. With the 24-hour hop-on hop-off ticket you can take your first trip at any time during the day and take as many trips as you like until the boats stop operating in the evening. When the boats resume operations on the next day you will then have until the same time to continue using the ticket. Your pass must be pre-booked before you arrive at the pier.
Call charges may apply. Must be used in one visit. City Cruises are able to accommodate wheelchair users on this cruise. Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Not available on 13-14 February; 10 March, 2024; bank holidays
(21 Member Ratings)