£25—Wine show in London with tastings, save 58%
Why We Love This Deal
Taste a selection from more than 500 of the finest wines and spirits from around the world at The Wine and Spirits Show at the Grade II-listed Chelsea Old Town Hall this October. Travelzoo members can get tickets for £25, and save 58% on the usual cost of tickets. You will also get a gin and tonic on arrival.
- Standard entry for one adult to The Wine and Spirits Show at Chelsea Old Town Hall which includes tastings, a tote bag, and a gin and tonic on arrival
- Visit on Friday 20 October (2-8pm), Saturday 21 October (1-7pm), or Sunday 22 October (12:30-6pm)
More Reasons to Go
- The Main Hall will be dedicated to prestigious wine producers and leading champagne houses, and you can discover the gems unearthed by local wine merchants.
- The second hall will feature a range of spirit producers—you could taste gins, rums, and vodkas—as well as the Global Masters competition series, which features a selection of medal-winning wines and spirits from around the globe.
- There will also be an array of food stands featuring delicious nibbles.
- The range of free masterclasses* features the opportunity to speak to industry experts and producers.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (4 September, 2023). Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Please contact the property directly for any dietary requirements or questions.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.