£19 – London open-top bus tour with live guide, 24% off
Why We Love This Deal
See Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, and more on an open-top bus tour of the capital for £19 instead of the usual £25. Hosted by a live guide, the tour departs from outside the London Eye and lasts approximately two hours.
- A 2-hour open-top bus tour for £19 per person. You'll see London's most famous landmarks — click here to see the route map
- Tours depart on the hour from 10am-5pm until 30 September, 2022
- Alternatively, it's £35 for a Golden Tours 90-minute bus and afternoon tea tour with a glass of prosecco or a soft drink
More Reasons to Go
- You will travel on an iconic double-decker bus and see some of the capital's most famous landmarks, including the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, and St Paul's Cathedral
- The live guide will give information about the route and each landmark, covering some of London's most interesting history
Must be used in one visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.