£99 – Sherlock Holmes-themed escape room for 4 in London
Why We Love This Deal
Sherlock: The Official Live Game is an immersive escape experience from the creators of the hit TV series, Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss. An 100-minute private escape room for four people, which takes places in W12 shopping centre in Shepherd's Bush, is now less than £25 per person. This offer saves 35% on the regular price.
- Sherlock: The Official Live Game, an 100-minute private escape room experience for four people
- A digital photograph
- A voucher for six is £125
- Valid Thursday-Sunday until 22 May, 2022. There is limited availability on Saturdays
- You can visit seven days a week in December (excluding 24-26 December and bank holidays)
- Click here for full timings
More Reasons to Go
- Explore some of "Sherlock's" most iconic sets as you solve puzzles and clues with help from original cast members via audio and video recordings, including Benedict Cumberbatch, Andrew Scott, and Martin Freeman
- Time Out names it as one of the London's best escape rooms
- All rooms are "packed with quirky, clever detail", and "challenges most definitely are challenges", according to Digital Spy
- There is a Sherlock-themed bar, The Mind Palace, that you can visit before or after your experience
Minimum group size is four. Please ensure you arrive on time to your booked slot, latecomers will not be permitted. Please dress appropriately for being on your feet. Children aged 10 and over can participate; children aged 7 and over will be considered however adults must be aware that the game contains loud noises, dark corridors, and a fake dead body in the first room. Please note that babies in prams or slings are not permitted. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.