£449 – Tennis championship finals package w/food & drinks
Why We Love This Deal
Experience the 2021 cinch Championships at The Queen's Club in style with this once-in-a-lifetime hospitality experience from Keith Prowse. For £449 — 16% less than usual — you will get a 3-course meal, afternoon tea, drinks, and your choice of Centre Court ticket to the semi-final or the final. This is a chance to see Andy Murray, 3-time Grand Slam winner Stan Wawrinka, and more.
- One hospitality pass to the Baseline restaurant at the cinch Championships at The Queen’s Club, which includes a welcome drink, an amuse-bouche, a 3-course lunch, afternoon tea, and complimentary select beers, wines, Pimm's, and soft drinks
- One East Stand standard or premium (subject to availability) seating ticket for Centre Court
- Valid Saturday 19 June or Sunday 20 June, 2021. Facilities open at 11am; lunch is served from 11:30am. Afternoon tea is served 3:45-5pm. The bar closes at 7:30pm (or when play ends, whichever is earlier) and the event finishes at 8pm (or 30 minutes after play ends, whichever is earlier)
- Click here for the event guide
Why We Love It
- You can choose to see the semi-final on Saturday, or the final on Sunday
- In singles, record 5-time champion Andy Murray and British number one Dan Evans will be vying for the title, and and 2017 champion Jamie Murray will be among those competing in doubles
- As well as a 3-course meal and afternoon tea, your hospitality pass gives you drinks throughout the day, a prime seat, access to the outdoor terrace, and live music
The availability of onsite facilities is subject to current government regulations at the time of your visit. Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.