£30 – London: chocolate-making workshop, save 40%
Why We Love This Deal
For £30, you can learn the art of chocolate making, then leave with a goody bag of your own creations. This 2-hour introductory class at My Chocolate in London saves 40% on the usual price.
- The Original Chocolate-Making Workshop for one. The workshop begins with a history of chocolate, after which you'll receive demonstrations from master chocolatiers. You will then make and decorate your own giant button and at least 15 handmade chocolates, all of which can take home with you
- A voucher for two is £60
- Alternatively, you can get the Luxury Chocolate Workshop. This includes a tasting session and a chance to blend and try your own chocolate martini, followed by a glass of prosecco and savoury nibbles. You will then create your own personalised chocolate slab and chocolate truffles to take home with you in a goody bag — this option is £43.95 for one or £86.95 for two
- Valid for sessions at 11am-3pm on select Fridays-Sundays from 4 January-30 June, 2021. Click here for full timings
- Click here for the same experience in Manchester, or click here for the same experience in Brighton
Why We Love It
- You'll save 40% on the usual price of this hands-on experience
- This deal is valid until the end of June, so makes a perfect gift for any chocolate lovers
- An impressive 92% of over 1000 TripAdvisor reviewers rated their My Chocolate experiences as very good or excellent
- See all our Christmas gift deals
Maximum group size is 12. The availability of onsite facilities is subject to current government regulations at the time of your visit. Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
(14 Member Ratings)