£49 – Thames cruise w/2-course lunch or afternoon tea for 2
Why We Love This Deal
For £49, you and a friend can take in some of London's landmarks while feasting on a 2-course lunch or an afternoon tea with this deal from City Cruises. You will save 27% on the regular cost, and have until May, 2021, to use your voucher.
- A 105-minute Thames river cruise with a 2-course meal for two, or a 90-minute Thames river cruise with afternoon tea for two, departing and returning to Tower Pier
- Valid daily until 31 May, 2021
- Afternoon tea: Departs at 3:30pm (boarding commences at 3:15pm) and returns at 5pm
- Lunch: Departs at 11:45am (boarding commences at 11:30am) and returns at 1:30pm
- You can also get a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off adult ticket on the River Red Rover sightseeing cruise (aged 16 and over) for £10
Why We Love It
- These dining cruise tickets usually cost £34 per person
- During the cruise you'll get live commentary as you pass some of London's most famous sights, including the Tower of London, The Shard, and Big Ben
- See all our Christmas gift deals
Boats are wheelchair accessible — check details on 020 77400 400 or ask a pier member of staff. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. No maximum group size. Spectators are not permitted. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Must be redeemed in one visit, ticket then valid for three consecutive days. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
(103 Member Ratings)