£10 – London: 24-hour hop-on, hop-off Thames cruise ticket
Why We Love This Deal
For £10, you can take in some of London's most famous sights with this 24-hour ticket for City Cruises' hop-on, hop-off sightseeing boat tours — you'll save 50% on the regular cost of this pass and have until next May, 2021, to use it.
- A 24-hour hop-on, hop-off adult ticket on the River Red Rover sightseeing cruise (aged 16 and over)
- Two adults tickets are £20; child tickets (aged 5-15) are £7
- Children under five travel for free
- You can embark at Tower, London Eye, or Westminster piers — all boats have a café on board and are suitable for travel in all weather conditions. Services from Greenwich Pier are temporarily suspended
- Valid daily 2 January-31 May, 2021. Boats operate approximately every 30 minutes until around 5:30pm, depending on the destination — see the full timetable here
- You can also get an afternoon tea cruise, or 2-course lunch river cruise for two for £49
Why We Love It
- With your ticket, you can hop on and off as often as you like for 24 hours — this is a great alternative way to explore the city
- There will be a running commentary about the landmarks you'll pass, which include Tower Bridge, St Paul's cathedral, the Palace of Westminster, and the London Eye
- See all our Christmas gift deals
Boats are wheelchair accessible — check details on 020 77400 400 or ask a pier member of staff. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. No maximum group size. Spectators are not permitted. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Must be redeemed in one visit, ticket then valid for three consecutive days. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(103 Member Ratings)