£10 – London: entry for 2 to the Museum of Brands, 44% off
Why We Love This Deal
Take a nostalgic journey through 200 years of consumer culture, social change, and lifestyle at the Museum of Brands in Notting Hill, which features over 12,000 original items and images from iconic brands. Two adult tickets are now £5 per person; this saves up to 44% on the regular price.
- Two adults tickets (aged 17 and over) to the Museum of Brands
- One adult ticket is £6.50
- Valid 10am-6pm Monday-Saturday; 11am-5pm Sunday and bank holidays until 30 April, 2021. Last entry 45 minutes before closing time
Why We Love It
- The museum features items dating back to the early 19th century, including everyday products, fashion, posters, toys, and games
- Set out in chronological order, the museum's Time Tunnel takes you on a trip down memory lane, showing the evolution of brands from Marmite to OXO to Guinness
- It also reflects the change in shopping habits and language used in the media, the impact of the two world wars, and much more
- "This is a museum that will appeal to any lover of stuff, a nostalgia-stuffed tribute to the many, many things we buy", says Time Out
- The collection was started by consumer historian Robert Opie and is part of the world's largest collection of British advertising imagery — items were housed in the Museum of Advertising and Packaging in Gloucester from 1984 until its closure in October, 2000
- The Daily Telegraph names it on the 2020 list of London's 50 most unusual but fascinating museums
- See all our Christmas gift deals
The availability of onsite facilities is subject to current government regulations at the time of your visit. Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.