£24 – 'Exhilarating' climb: The O2 in London, save 20%
Why We Love This Deal
You can climb the roof of The O2 and save up to 20% on the usual cost. Weekday climbs are now £24 and Sunday climbs are now £29.
- The 90-minute Original Climb at Up at The O2 for one person (aged eight and over)
- Valid Monday-Friday until 31 March, 2020
- Alternatively, you can visit on a Sunday for £5 extra per person
Why We Love It
- You can traverse the rooftop walkway and take in views for up to 15 miles from the observation deck, including Greenwich, the Olympic Park, The Shard and Canary Wharf
- The guided climb, which Time Out gives four stars, will take you 52 metres above the city
- "An exhilarating ascent" -- Condé Nast Traveller
Maximum group size is 16. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Spectators are not permitted. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(41 Member Ratings)