£29 – South Bank zip-wire experience & freefall jump
Why We Love This Deal
Zip Now London on the South Bank is rated as the world's longest and fastest inner-city zip wire. For £29, you'll climb to the top of a 35-metre-high tower and travel 225 metres through the air, reaching speeds of over 50mph. At the end you'll get a Mega Drop freefall jump -- you'll jump from a height of 15 metres from the zip-wire landing tower, rather than taking the stairs down.
- One zip-wire experience with a Mega Drop freefall jump for one person
- Valid 11:30am-7:30pm daily until 15 September
- If you're a real adrenaline junkie, you can get two goes on the zip-wire experience and one Mega Drop freefall jump for one person -- this option is £35
Why We Love It
- We beat all current in-house and external offers for this experience
- The site features four 225-metre-long zip wires, allowing you to experience the thrill with friends and family
- A reviewer from Time Out says it is "a slick operation" and describes "zooming mid air at 31mph" as "exhilarating"
- You'll get to enjoy views of the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and Big Ben, with Battersea in the distance, as you glide above the treetops and the cityscape below
No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.