£25 – 'Exhilarating' zip-wire experience in London, 31% off
Zip Now London on the Southbank is rated as the world's longest and fastest urban zip wire. For £25, you can now get two goes on the wire -- you'll climb to the top of a 35-metre-high tower and travel 225 metres through the air, reaching speeds of over 30mph.
- Two zip-wire experiences for one person
- Valid 12-8pm Monday-Friday until 9 September
- Alternatively, you can get a zip-wire experience and a Mega Drop freefall jump for one person -- this option is also £25; with the Mega Drop, you'll jump from a height of 15 metres from the landing tower, rather than taking the stairs down, after your zip-wire experience
Why We Love It
- You'll save 31% on the regular price of two goes
- The site features three 225-metre-long zip wires, allowing you to experience the thrill with friends and family
- A reviewer from Time Out says it is "a slick operation" and describes "zooming mid air at 31mph" as "exhilarating"
- "If you've never done it, it is fun" -- The Guardian
- You'll get to enjoy views of the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and Big Ben, with Battersea in the distance, as you glide above the treetops and the cityscape below
No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Quantity Available
When You Can Go
Mon-Fri until 9 Sep