£42 – Flight-Simulator Experience in London, Was £109
You can now take the controls of a commercial airliner for 30 minutes, courtesy of iPILOT -- a flight simulator so realistic that even professional pilots can train in it -- for 61% less than the regular cost.
Why We Love It
- "The closest thing many of us can get to being a pilot" -- Time Out
- You can choose to land at over 24,000 airports worldwide -- flight paths include such famous sights as the Eiffel Tower, the Golden Gate Bridge and the Egyptian pyramids
- Every flight is overseen by an iPILOT instructor -- many are qualified pilots
- You can upgrade to a 60- or 90-minute experience
- One 30-minute flight (was £109) is now £42 Monday-Friday, or £52 Saturday-Sunday
- One 60-minute flight (was £209) is now £75 Monday-Friday, or £85 Saturday-Sunday
- One 90-minute flight (was £309) is now £105 Monday-Friday, or £115 Saturday-Sunday
No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
10am-8pm Mon-Fri until 31 Mar; +£10 Sat-Sun
How to Book
(23 Member reviews)