£99 – 'Iconic' London Hard Rock Hotel stay, save up to 63%
Why We Love This Deal
Our spotlight deal for Classic FM listeners is this £99 stay at the Hard Rock Hotel London.
Experience "a hint of US glamour in central London" (Evening Standard) with a stay at the swanky Hard Rock Hotel London, in a prime spot on the corner of Oxford Street and Park Lane. An overnight break at this "iconic" hotel, which displays memorabilia from musical greats like David Bowie, Freddie Mercury, and Paul McCartney, is now less than £50 per person and saves up to 63% on stays until February, 2022.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 28 February, 2022
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double or Twin Room for two people (room only)
- 15% discount in the hotel's Rock Shop
- Late checkout until 4pm
- It's £119 for an overnight stay in a Superior Room, with full English breakfast, a 15% discount in the hotel's Rock Shop, and a late checkout of 4pm
- It's £149 for an overnight stay in a Superior Room, with full English breakfast, a 15% discount in the hotel's Rock Shop, a late checkout of 4pm, and either lunch or dinner for two from the Mayfair menu (a signature cocktail, a main course, and a dessert each)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- This property — the first and only Hard Rock Hotel in the UK — is in a splendid spot for sightseeing and shopping
- The bars, restaurants, and theatres of the West End, the shops of Oxford Street, and the boutiques of Bond Street are all less than 25 minutes' walk, or a short Tube ride away
- If you fancy ticking off some top tourist spots, Marble Arch and Hyde Park are across the road, while Buckingham Palace, Kensington Gardens, and the Natural History, Science, and Victoria and Albert museums are all less than 30 minutes' walk away
- "Incredible pieces of music history" (Lonely Planet) featured at the hotel include a suit worn by Sir Paul McCartney while in The Beatles and Freddie Mercury's childhood piano — check them out while sampling a cocktail in the Rock Bar or dinner in the Hard Rock Café
- All bedrooms feature Hypnos beds, and yoga mats (on request) if you fancy partaking in the Rock Om yoga experience
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7523 5053 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, if you decide not to travel, first cancel with the hotel (at least 2pm the day before arrival), then contact us for a refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 63% off
How to Book
(434 Member Ratings)